HOW TO STEP BY STEP
Sign up for Basic Membership. Make sure you upload a picture that is only 100x132 px (use a photo editing program such as Adobe or GIMP (free).
Check your email to activate your account.
- Click on Retrieve Content button at the top of the page.
- Choose category and subcategory of the blog content you are interested in posting about on your social media account. (You will be posting the title and the link to the blog. Your information will pop up briefly before your followers and friends are sent to the blog).
- Download content. (Basic members can only download once per day - Professional Members can download unlimited times per day.)
- Paste into a word editing program or notepad.
- It is your responsibility to review all posts to make sure content is suitable for your social media site.
- Cut and paste individual posts into Twitter of Facebook. OR save hours and hours and use a scheduling program like SocialOomph.
- If you use SocialOomph, you can save your text file in plain text format (in MSWord use Unicode UTF-8 format) and upload the whole file to their Queue Scheduler. Choose the frequency of posts and sit back and relax!
- Alternate SocialOpine posts with more personal posts.