|Register | Sign In|
Where Content is King!
The Website is operated by BuyersUSA Relocation, LLC, under the brand names Social Opine and SocialOpine.com (as described in Section 4 below) ("we", "our", or "us").
We participate in a Privacy Program intended to build user's trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices. Please read the following to learn more about our data collection policies and practices.
This site complies with the EU Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
The following are the types of information we may collect:
Information You Provide Us
Website Usage Information
Information from Other Sources
Contests or Sweepstakes
Surveys or Voting
Web Beacons and Other Tracking Technology
IP Addresses and Click-Stream Data
Click-stream data is information collected by our computers when you request pages from the Website. Click-stream data may include such information as the page served, the time, the source of the request, the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view and other such non-personal information. When analyzed, this data helps us analyze how visitors arrive at the Website, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising, and the like.
If you conduct a financial or other transaction with the Website, such as subscribe to a Subscription Product or other products/services offered on the Website, we will ask you to complete an order form that will request certain information from you, including contact information, demographic information and/or financial information.
· contact you about the Website;
· provide you with services or information you have requested or products or services you have ordered, such as subscription plans or other products and services
· contact you relating to your membership status;
· confirm or fulfill an order you have made;
· inform you of a prize you may have won;
· monitor or improve the use of the Website;
· customize the advertising and content you see;
· monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the Website; and
· send you promotional material or special offers on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties.
· Agents: We employ other businesses, certain services and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, providing the Subscription Products, sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, Website analysis, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They may have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions, but may not use or disclose it for other purposes, like sending you marketing offers about their products.
· Aggregate Information:We may share aggregate information, such as demographics and Website usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations. When this type of information is shared, the other parties do not have access to your personally identifiable information.
· Third-Party Ad Serving and Audience and Traffic Measurement Services:We may use a third-party network advertiser to serve the advertisements on the Website or may use a traffic measurement service to analyze the traffic on the Website. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements based on your visits to this Website and other websites you have visited. Third-party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products or websites you might be interested in. Audience and Traffic Measurement Services allow us to collect anonymous traffic and behavior information from the Website by monitoring anonymous visitor activity. Although advertisers or other companies do not have access to the Website cookies, the Website's advertisers, sponsors and/or traffic measurement services may themselves set and access their own cookies on your computer if you choose to have your cookies enabled in your browser. Cookies allow third-party advertisers to show you advertisements or content you might be interested in. Note that any images (or any other parts of a web page) served by third parties in association with third-party cookies may serve as web beacons, which enable third parties to carry out the previously described activities. Other companies' uses of their cookies are subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Please click here in order to learn more about the information collection practices and "opt-out" procedures of third-party ad servers we may use.
· Business Transfers: In the event that all or substantially all of our assets are sold or transferred to another party, or another transaction occurs in which your personally identifiable information is one of the business assets transferred, all personally identifiable information that has been collected and saved may be one of the business assets we transfer. You will be notified of such a transfer in accordance with the "Changes to the Policy" section below.
· Administrative or Legal Process:We or others may disclose your personal information to third parties without notice to you in order to comply with applicable law, law enforcement agencies, to protect our or third parties' rights, or to protect the rights of other users of the Website.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
A SPECIAL NOTE FOR PARENTS CONCERNING PRIVACY
The Internet offers children wonderful educational and entertainment resources. Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience. We encourage you to visit the Direct Marketing Association's website and explore the Get CyberSavvy! Program as well as the GetNetWise website to learn more about parental control tools.
10. CORRECTING/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION